If you want 2012 to be your best year yet, you need to start working in areas that energise and fulfill you; areas where you excel. You need to be serving others, not just yourself; and you need to build deeper more meaningful relationships.
Here are some questions, borrowed from author Michael Port, to help you get started:
1. How can I be fully self-expressed in my work to create meaning for me and those I serve?
2. How can I work only in the areas of my greatest stengths and talents?
3. How can I better listen to and serve people.
4. How can I over deliver on my promises to people.
5. How can I cooperate with others to create more abundance.
Happy New Year. Have an awesome 2012 and let me know how you get on!